Thank you for your participation in the MEET Event.
From the presentation and discussion, here are several references:
1. Books Biodesign and Bioart, published by MoMA and Thames & Hudson:
2. How Do We Rethink Public Space After the Pandemic? Start with Rolls of Tape, article by Justin Davidson for New York Magazine:
2.5 Guard from Above:
3. Living Bridges, in the Journal Nature:
4. Bosco Verticale:
5. Fab Tree Hab
6. Seagram Building
7. Pandemic Deaths in History
8. Human Microbiome Project
9. BioBE Center, Oregon
10. I Contain Multitudes by Ed Young
11. BioEconomy data from Rob Carlson
12. ZOA at MoMA
13. Resurrecting the Sublime:
14. Cobalt 60 Sauce
15. Dr. Zarins Eden Theory:
16. In Posse by Charlotte Jarvis:
17. Pan Fubin paints a 'Rembrandt'
18. Ross Godwin poetry projects:
19. Arts and Culture at Google (AI Experiments):
20. Degrees of Separation:
See upcoming events and lectures.